Covid-19 has drastically changed the way people relate to each other on a global scale. It has virtually changed our thinking and behavioural patterns, it has adapted our eating, traveling and social habits.
At PE Energy, we have strategically adjusted our operations to ensure our consistently high quality of services, while protecting the health and safety of our employees and external stakeholders.
In continuation to the Company’s commitment to prioritizing safety of our Business Associates, Employees and other Stakeholders during the Covid-19 pandemic, the following measures have been taken:
- Strictly complying to all Covid-19 guidelines at all our facilities.
- Periodic free Medical checks for all personnel.
- Temperature checks for both staff and visitors at entry and exit points.
- Mandatory use of Hygiene amenities like hand-sanitizing gels for staff and visitors alike.
- Daily cleaning of surfaces using Surface Disinfectants.
- Compulsory use of face masks.
- Practising Social Distancing across all our offices and workstations.
- Promoting virtual collaboration through online platforms.
- Adequate isolation period for officials deputed/returning from Project sites.
To help mitigate the spread of Covid-19, PE Energy is strongly encouraging the public to adhere to all health and safety guidelines, so that we can make the world a haven for all.