Our turbines have been globally proven as high efficiency and low total asset management cost – solutions for oil and gas, captive, and grid-connected applications.Our turbines have been globally proven as high efficiency and low total asset management cost – solutions for oil and gas, captive, and grid-connected applications.
We provide new units, refurbishing services and genuine parts for gas and steam turbines manufactured by Triveni Turbines, Ansaldo Energia, Hitachi, Siemens, General Electric, Alstom, Mitsubishi and Solar Turbines. Our services are centred around:
- Upgrades, Uprates and Rerates
- Remote Monitoring
- Quick response in the delivery of spares
- Annual Maintenance Support
- Full-Service Support Response within 24 hrs.
- Operations & Maintenance
- Spare parts availability at short notice
- Erection & Commissioning for performance.
- Overhauling & Troubleshooting.
- Value-Added Services
- 360-degree service support.
- Customization and up-gradation of old turbines for industrial and utility segments.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing with international quality standards.
- Innovative Technology.
- Experience in installing more than 3000 turbines globally
- Dedicated service engineers and a strong R&D team.
- Conversions, Modifications, Upgrades (CMU): Heavy-duty turbine solutions focusing on improving life cycle costs, Growing flexible operational, extending maintenance intervals, reducing emissions, AutoTune, extending turndown and improving efficiency and extend lifetime including innovative retrofits for renewables like combustion conversions, hydrogen operation, controls, and fast starting.
- Spare Parts: A complete range of optimized gas turbine capital parts for the hot gas path, combustion and fuel nozzles, including consumables for E-class and F-class heavy-duty gas turbines
- Repairs: Assessing, refurbishing and lifetime extensions of components that are heavy-duty gas turbine components and rotors.
- Field Services: inspections that are on-site and overhaul, gas turbine relocation that includes installation and commissioning.
- Service Agreements: Providing various turbine operators the opportunity to decide the level of scope, from complete service offering to frame agreements. Our service agreements are optimized to ensure total coverage
- Turbine Remanufacturing: Factory re-built heavy-duty turbines with short lead time and lower investment
- Training: (Open) Training courses and customized education from specialists.